Catweazle TR6!

Good evening, fellow TR6ers, hope you are all coping well with the Covid 19 situation.... If you are looking for something to cheer yourself up with, the late '60s/early '70s childrens' TV series Catweazle  is currently being shown on 'Talking Pictures TV' (freeview ch81), Wednesdays, 5.00pm.              This week, the episode is 'The Magic Face', which includes a guest appearance from a Damson TR6 (an early factory demonstrator, I believe).

Happy viewing, & Happy TR-ing!,

Cheers,

Paul.

Here's an image from the episode. This TR6, PRW 741G,  was owned by Standard Triumph for no less than 10 years and has been in the TR Register for most of the past 16 years or so appearing at many Internationals over the years.

cheers

Derek 

Cateweasel.JPG

Edited by saffrontr
spelling
1 hour ago, HSM said:

What's Paul Tunnadine  doing admiring a TR6.

Harvey S. Maitland

That’s how  he got that nickname too.

Edited by SuzanneH
  • 4 weeks later...

From my aged failing memory when i first met Paul many years ago, some of his students noticed the

resemblance to a certain tv character ( Catweazle), his friends abbreviated this to Cat & the name

seems to have stuck over the years.

Harvey S. Maitland