WANTED:- NOS TR5 TR6 Shadow Blue furflex door trims please

I know its a long shot but does anyone out there happen to have a pair of NOS TR5/ TR6 shadow blue furflex door trims. Part numbers 631327 or 713367? Any help would be much appreciated.

Alan

Its the rubber profile thats incorrect with the likes of the replacements from Woolies and the like. Has to be NOS I'm afraid,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone?

Alan

As far as I am aware you can only get the correct provide in plain rubber

Sorry Tim but the repro's feature a circular rubber section which restricts the door shutting properly as air gets trapped in this circle, yes there are very small holes every now and then but this is not a good idea compared to the original "eyelash" type. 

Alan

Alan,

I tried to find some for my 5 but to no avail. I did use the one from Rimmers with the circular rubber profile and the doors shut fine. I did have the trim at the point of gapping the car though. However I am no expert!

The reason that I was looking for some was that all the interior trim on the car is original and reusable except the carpets which provided a feast for the carpet moth!

Good luck,

Tim

IMG_1484s.thumb.JPG.0493b2cbc77e25e9ec501eddf074093d.JPG