Jump to content

Is this a TR6 Fuel Cap`??

Recommended Posts


I have a CC from 1970.  The fuel cap rubber is perished buy looking at Moss to replace it, the design seems different.  Googled a bit and it to me, looks like a GT6 fuel cap - can anybody confirm this?

Rubber is perished and fuel smell comes from it so want to fix






Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh , ok, thanks guys,

So if you look at No12 then the rubber is complete, ie its not a rubber ring gasket, or am I missing something?!




Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike C said:

Does yours have an O ring in the cap instead of the rubber seal 12?

Exactly, yes, an O ring with a rubber width of about 1cm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.