Hi to all hope everyone is well and staying safe 

can  someone help me with some sizes please  trying to fit the sill but  with no lower inner rear wing and no bottom foot well bulkhead area all I’m doing when I try and lineup the bottom  edge is push the upper flange in board  if that makes sense what I need is a size between the two seals passenger-side driver-side so that I can then put some timber between gearbox flange and  The   Tunnel across the car also I’ve lined up the wings and on the very top edge of both wings at the door position I have a size of 888mm  The door skin measures 875  giving me 13 mm for  my gaps does that sound about right or a little bit too much perhaps the rear wing could move forward a  fraction  also while I’m on the rear wings fit flush with the decks yeah on the front wing   What is the margin on the front wing top   Edge as it meets inner wing I’m thinking about 3 mm is that about right 

kind regards John 

384DC4B1-32BD-47BA-8136-E7EEC005EFC8.jpeg

BC7063E9-FF37-4F05-9DFB-EDF3094304CE.jpeg

Edited by John h
Remove

John

at the point where the tunnel starts is 49&3/4” across the top outside edge to outside edge. 
same joint at the rear door top is 44&3/4”

if you need any more I have a bare tub I am working on at present never been off the chassis and no repairs done or needed

graham