A milestone day today

Can't believe it's been a year Andrew. I bet VUX can't wait for a good run.

The Surrey Misfits  are back in business.

steve

18 hours ago, whatmore179 said:

Can't believe it's been a year Andrew. I bet VUX can't wait for a good run.

The Surrey Misfits  are back in business.

steve

I wish I could say 'it's flown by' mate, but..........

Yes, when all this is over the Surrey Misfits will have to meet up for a run out. However, we are currently one member short as Baldrick has sold his yellow peril TR6 to my cousin, luckily he lives round the corner from me.

Cheers, Andrew

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Steves_TR6 said:

Hi Andrew, how is the driving / riding situation progressing ?

steve

Hi Steve,

You may have missed my big day back in early July as you were probably off sailing the seven seas in Kedr, but driving is now back to normal after a little over a year off the road. 

Update to my post below is that I've had a couple of short cautious rideouts on the Zed (the CB750 K1 is not ready yet, maybe next year?) which went well and a rideout down to the Alton Cafe with a couple of mates on their oil burners (RG500 and 750H2) and it felt good to be back on two wheels again, but haven't been out for a few weeks due to the weather. 

Cheers, Andrew

Thats excellent news Andrew!

coincidentally i am tomorrow getting on the Santander ferry on my GS for an adventure across spain to Denia

then taking Kedr across to Palma via Ibiza

i’ve been planning this since 2015 when i bought the Multistrada which i didnt get on with, then this year the GS only for the trip scheduled for June to be delayed by Covid

i’m all packed and waiting ......

Steve

5 hours ago, Steves_TR6 said:

Thats excellent news Andrew!

coincidentally i am tomorrow getting on the Santander ferry on my GS for an adventure across spain to your 

then taking Kedr across to Palma via Ibiza

i’ve been planning this since 2015 when i bought the Multistrada which i didnt get on with, then this year the GS only for the trip scheduled for June to be delayed by Covid

i’m all packed and waiting ......

Steve

Have  great trip Steve,

I'll look forward to reading your progress on FB - like you, I'd be fair happier doing that journey on a GS than a Multistrada.

Cheers, Andrew