MMmmm !!  Double MMmmmmm   !!   -- As you all know I know nothing of TR6 Registration - I spoke to tons of people AND it seems that it just depends on who takes your form and documents at DVLA, -- Its just luck it seems / maybe ---  SO - instead of filling in the forms and risking getting a a big NO straight away - I wrote to them with stamped addressed envelope by return asking them to clarify the process - as if you try and fill in a Application for a Reg you stop on the form at the point CURRENT MOT , So then if you fill in the form for application for MOT exemption,  you then stop on the form where it says REGISTRATION NUMBER.   Chicken & egg syndrome I think -- I will let you know WHAT / IF ? and WHEN they decide to answer !!  Until then lets hope lady luck shines on me when I decide to do anything about it -- as MOT for this TR6 is many years away for certain - Shame my family doesn;t own an MOT station anymore - LOL -- thanks to Graham -- I wont cause you brain problems about this issue -- YET  -- LOL --  Andrew

if you go to the dvla website it will tell you how to fill the 5/55 form in it tells you to leave some part s blank,the  certificate of conformity is for much more modern cars.having said that i wouldnt rush the dvla is closed to everyone except essential workers  and hgvs i sent my form in on the 23rd of march and still no news when i checked a couple of weeks ago they hadnt cashed the cheque and they are not accepting phone calls or emails,just gotta wait.

if you go to the dvla website it will tell you how to fill the 5/55 form in it tells you to leave some part s blank,the  certificate of conformity is for much more modern cars.having said that i wouldnt rush the dvla is closed to everyone except essential workers  and hgvs i sent my form in on the 23rd of march and still no news when i checked a couple of weeks ago they hadnt cashed the cheque and they are not accepting phone calls or emails,just gotta wait.

• 3 months later...

Hey there mtrehy   -- Looking Good - had my TR inspected on 16th Sept after applying back in May/June I think it was . Takes a while .  All on the car match so its all original - Cool -- Reg due in four weeks time from DVLA -- Then I can start -- Thank you for all your help back early this year -- with form filling -- No MOT needed as you said -- .  Regards Andrew