This may seem a stupid question but I notice that when quoting parts numbers for body panels some times there is a choice between the panel listed under the parts number and a "pressed" panel. The pressed panel being more expensive. What is the difference and is the pressed panel worth the extra?

22 hours ago, jerrytr5 said:

Well I'm intrigued and I don't see it on the suppliers web pages that I viewed. Where have you seen this Phil?

Jerry

Hi Thanks for the intrigue, I got my answer by reading the web page more thoroughly, its the same part number for two models early TR2 and later TR3 but they are different panels, I need the boot lining panel 901648/647 for my 3A but these are not available.

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-800640.

Gents just be aware that when ordering panels for delivery some couriers including Parcel Farce Force,  specifically exclude car body panels from their compensation scheme.

Just don't ask me how I know this :angry: