Heads up - TR4A projects

Heads up - for anyone looking for a pair of TR4A projects. 

Please note ; They are not mine, I'm not selling anything here - which is why this post is not in the classified section, nor am I wanting to be part of any negotiation or transaction. The two cars belong to a local chap and former TR Register member who I'm simply trying to help out.  I'll not publish his contact details here (publicly) - Please PM me and I'll give you his email address.

There are two cars and both are TR4A IRS.  Each has overdrive.  I understand the owner's intent was to combine the best of the two cars into one.  One (the blue car photographed below) is an American Import (LHD),  the other (red car) is a British car (RHD) with older V5 documents.  Each is a major project and will need sills, floors, lower footwell bulkhead, battery tray, chassis work or replacement, engine and mechanical rebuilds, interior, etc. The blue car appears to have a better chassis. There are also repair panels, such another pair of doors in red, sill outers and floors. There are also front bumpers and hood frames.  He also has what looks to be a new or refurbished interior panel / trim kit and a pair of TR4 seats in red (which look to have been refurbished).

The present owner would prefer to sell the two cars and all the parts as a lot, but may consider selling each car individually.  Location  off the A120, Nr. Braintree, Essex (for reference - that's not far from Stanstead Airport).  There is a possibility of local delivery. 

PM me for contact details (only). 

Cheers, Pete.

P1340597s.jpg

P1340599s.jpg

P1340598s.jpg

P1340600s.jpg

Morning Pete, hope you are keeping well still enjoying you posts you keep putting on, as you are having no joy with you overseas car have you not considered having a go at these two cars, they look like they could keep you occupied for a month or two. 

Mike Redrose Group 

1 hour ago, brenda said:

Morning Pete, hope you are keeping well still enjoying you posts you keep putting on, as you are having no joy with you overseas car have you not considered having a go at these two cars, they look like they could keep you occupied for a month or two. 

Mike Redrose Group 

Precisely my thinking too, The blue shell looks pretty good to me for a start. Plus theyre both here and not far from you Pete.

Stuart.