Tr4 partial rebuild

Hi hope everyone safe and well.Is there anyone around who has the patience to give me continual advice while replacing door and front /back wings.im hoping if i post pics as i go some of you guys will advise me as i go?Or ideally if anyone local i will pay for help.Im in Huddersfield and can do lots of return favours as i have a shotblast and powder coating company which comes in handy for classic restorations.Many thanks Aide 

Aide - more than happy to help through advice and enthusiasm  - not very local so I can't physically help you but with modern technology can still do a lot  - am PMing  you my contact details so look forward to hearing from you

Cheers Rich

On 5/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, rcreweread said:

Aide - more than happy to help through advice and enthusiasm  - not very local so I can't physically help you but with modern technology can still do a lot  - am PMing  you my contact details so look forward to hearing from you

Cheers Rich

Aide - I see in my mailbox that it's telling me you haven't opened and read my personal message ( PM ) to you from yesterday.

In case you are not familiar with what a PM is, its a method of communicating with other forum users privately so you can exchange contact details, comments etc without having to show them in the open forum. You will find your mailbox in the top right hand corner of a forum page under the envelope icon and if you have any unread messages, it will have a red marker by it, Once in your mailbox, you can set it up to send you an email alert every time you get a message,

I'm not local to you so can't help you in person, but I am more than happy to have a chat on the phone/email photos etc

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers Rich

On 5/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, rcreweread said:

Cheers Rich

Aide - sent you a PM about a week ago which I can see you don't appear to have opened - a PM is a personal message in your forum mailbox which can be found within the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the forum page - unread messages in your mailbox will be highlighted  by a small red flag adjacent to it - once you have found it, you can set things up so you get sent an automatic email to your private email to advise you.

I am more than happy to help as far as I can, but I'm not going to provide personal contact information in a public forum where there will be unscrupulous individuals looking for just that sort of info.

Hopefully hear from you shortly

Cheers Rich