New 1976 TR6 Restoration Project

Hi All, 

Not sure if there is any interest, but I’m helping a neighbour/buddy of mine to restore a 1976 NA Spec TR6.  In actuality, there are two cars involved with the other being a 73 that was purchased as a parts/body donor for the 76. 

We have spent 18 days stripping the two cars down (from as little as two hours per day to as many as eight hours per day).  

I have made a playlist of our efforts on YouTube if anyone would like to follow along. 

Cheers

Tush

Edited by M. Pied Lourd

Been watching this from the start. Les is so funny, but Tush knows his stuff 

Not a bad shell to start from. Interesting the way the Canadians still refer to boot and bonnet unlike in the US with trunk and hood.

Stuart.

On April 24, 2020 at 6:10 AM, stuart said:

Not a bad shell to start from. Interesting the way the Canadians still refer to boot and bonnet unlike in the US with trunk and hood.

Stuart.

Stuart,

it is hood and trunk in Canada as well, unless of course you are talking about your LBC.

Graham

Edited by Graham J