14 minutes ago, David1960 said:

Can anyone tell me who I can go to for a respray of my TR6 without it costing a fortune. 

It would help if you tell us your location.

Hi David, 

It can be a bit tricky getting familiar with posting on the forum for the first couple of times, I know. Anyway welcome. Perhaps repost as Roger suggest under a different title and give your location , midlands, London etc. It depends what you want a quick blow over or a proper back to metal respray which could lead on to major expense in respect to body repairs, panels etc. Depends what you want to achieve at the end and how much you want to invest in the car. Try again lots of members that can give you some pointers on the subject.

Phil.

Forgot to say welcome to the forum David. You can check out which of the groups is your local one and contact and you'll get some pointers maybe from someone who's had experience of a paint shop near you. 

I'm in the Thames Valley group, which maybe the closest one for you also, little bit harder right now to meet anyone, but the group leader could probably email the other members to see if there is any recommendations. 

Gareth