Cosmic alloy wheels

Does  anybody have any  alternative suggestions for a set of centre caps for 'Cosmic' alloys I have a set of Cosmics  that I'm planning to fit to PVK (TR5) in the distant future and while I have to much time on my hands I'm wondering what the options are. I believe you can still get the original ones held in by a circlip, but was just pondering what else might be available. When I had the wheels fitted to BUO (TR6) I did manage to find a way to fit the TR6 Chrome 'Nave plates" which looked quite smart but obviously 5's don't have these.

I was having a look at the Racestorations Panasport ones but I will need to find out the dimensions  at at £40 a pop a bit expensive just to order one for a trial fit 

Repro Cosmic caps are available. I got some via eBay for my Viva GT some years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update for anybody that has Cosmic wheels and no centre caps the KN Minilight replica wheels centre caps,  as sold by Moss,  will fit