Recommended British TV shows ?

40 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

Has anyone mentioned "The Repair Shop"?

It's schmalzy, it doesn't show enough of the skills of the craftspeople on it, but it's TV gold!

^ + 1 for the Repair Shop.
In it’s original showing I can’t remember it being as tear jerking, but I think they identified a need and I readily join in with the Kleenex with the repairers and public.

Mick Richards

Edited by Motorsport Mickey
Duplicate

The programme that follows The Repair Shop “ The Sewing Bee” is also excellent and it’s not just for women, I know males that also enjoy it.

With your summer coming up you'll most likely get some cricket to watch. One would think that the separation of the players on the field would keep the authorities happy.

One of my friends finds the cricket very boring. He finds it much more exciting to sit out on the verandah, and watch the floorboards warp.

(So there's another option for you.)

On 5/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, little jim said:

One of my friends finds the cricket very boring. He finds it much more exciting to sit out on the verandah, and watch the floorboards warp.

And he's still a friend??