good morning all I am doing a bit of a clean up on my hood and I'm unsure if I have put the  rubbers in the right way around does this look correct in the picture?  also are the rubbers trimmed to the length of the channel or is there a slight overhang??

IMG_20200331_074032.jpg

Hello,

Not sure of your specific situation, but I’ve always found that if you fit a rubber strip into any sort of channel there is always a good chance of stretching it a bit.

If you cut it off flush as soon as you fit it then it’s quite likely to shrink back after a few weeks and then it will be too short.

Personal advice would be to fit it and leave it a while before you do any cutting, (If needed.)

Charlie.

thanks can anybody else have a quick look at their car and tell me if I have put them in the right way around because it does not look quite right to me!!

Edited by AarhusTr6

Thats the way i fitted mine, same as was on previously.

the lip outwards to ‘seal’ against the window

steve