Wanted rear side marker light

Have just started to fit lights to the 5 and have noticed that the female thread that receives the screw that retains the red lens on the bulb holder (517337) is missing. Does anybody have this part in any condition assuming the female thread bit is reusable.

I would be very grateful if someone could help. I know that repros are available, but that is plan B if i can't rescue the original.

Can send a photo if I have not explained this well.

Thanks again,

Tim

Hi Tim, maybe I can come to the rescue, but will need to go and look.

I am restricting myself for obvious reasons,  but actually when I visit the lock I don't see a soul !

Will get back to you Mate.

Conrad.

Thanks Conrad. It is only the fixing pillar that needs to be intact but whatever you have will I'm sure will do the job.

I have just been confined to my shed for 14 days which shouldn't be too much of an imposition.

Look forward to hearing from you, take care,

Tim

If Conrad is unable to help search 'Lucas L734 lamp' 

It is the same lamp base as TR5/250 rear side wing marker but with an orange lens. 

They were also made/sold by Butlers but I have not seen too many of them over the years. http://mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk/butlers_1.pdf

Cheers

Peter W

Will send you a PM Conrad.

Thanks,

Tim