Non available items TR4a

So I was wondering whether the Register keeps any sort of running tote of generally non available items (ideally with alternatives or potential sources); my 2 most recent challenges are:

Side indicator lamp gasket with bulb holder  Moss number - 616628

Plenum air vent soft rubber seal Moss number - 610639

Anyone help with these?

Rgds David

David 

Try these for wing gaskets - they do both

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tr4A-Tr5-Side-Indicator-Lamp-Gasket-Right-Hand-Front-514808-BAY4-E5-/361741198556?hash=item543974a4dc

The plenum seals ( the rubber seals which seal the air vent to the back of the dash) haven't been available for quite a while AFAIAA but easy enough to make out of high density foam rubber cut to shape

Cheers Rich

As Neil Revington, with the assistance of the Spares Development Fund, reproduced the sidelamp assembly for the TR4A/250/5, he might have a gasket spare.

Ian Cornish

Hi David, I reckon I have these in my lock up !!

Not sure where else you may find them, maybe turn up occasionally on EBay and alike.

If interested please let me know.

Conrad.

Dave, the rubbers go between the air vent & the plenum, but at the front of the vent where it is attached to the dash there was originaly a felt strip

Here you go David - a picture of a spare original unit with the seals attached - this is what you're looking for

Air vent.jpg

Hi David , looks like Big John has sent some identifying pictures. Nice one.

Pm sent to you re the unavailable parts., with Pictures  !!!

Conrad.