Head lamp bowl rubber cable grommets

Hi folks

Just put my headlights together after having everything shot blasted and powder coated but the rubber grommets that keep the wiring in place as they pass through the side of the bowls have hardened and shrunk so they are not sealing. They are not the usual type but have a cone tail to better support the wires as they pass through the back. The hole  in the bowl has an internal diameter of 12.5 mm but I can't see anything on e bay or the usual suspect to use as replacements just new pig tails/connectors.

Anyone any ideas on where I can get some form or is there another option?

Might as well as here my head lights are sealed types but an odd pair what's a good pair of lights? I'm not wanting LED.

Thanks

Andy 

28 minutes ago, RobH said:

Right track Rob but as you say too small a diameter.

Found  these https://www.carbuilder.com/uk/bulkhead-small-grommet-pack-of-10 should be a perfect fit will inject some black silicone into the cone to seal the wires:D

I'll update if they work out.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

As requested by Roger I thought I'd update with regard to the grommets. They fit a treat threaded the wires through, fitted them and then filled the insides with black silicone so they are sloid and finished as per pics. Happy with how they have turned out just need some decent lights any recommendations?

Andy 

Headlight Gromets.jpg

Headlights.jpg