Hood cover fixings

The TR6 I recently bought came with a hood cover, which I never had with my first 6 back in the 80's. There is a flap that hangs down behind the seats and at each lower corner there is a short elastic strap with a press stud. Can someone please enlighten me as to where the mating part it clips onto is supposed to be located.

Thanks,

Richard

I have fitted the male studs near the top of the back panel on either side. I tuck the flap around and under the folded hood then clip into place. This creates some space under the supported hood. 
I’m not saying this is correct, however it works for me. 

Cameron

Thanks guys. It looks like there were studs, or something, under the hinge bracket but now I just have two gaping holes in the panels. However I am not sure how they would work with the press studs I have on the cover. I will give Cameron's suggestion a try as that seems like good option.

1 hour ago, michaelfinnis said:

Hi Richard, I believe there should be studs both on the B pillar as per Steve's photo, and on the back panel. My cover has three straps that attach to the rear panel.As Cameron says, this creates some space under the folded hood.

Mike.

Thanks Mike. I am going to have to take a closer look tomorrow.