Self isolating give away bits

Ha---been in SI as wife is in Australia....time to sort garage.

I have the following bits, Triumph with Injection badges: rod for vent flap(quite hard to get ), plastic injection sleeves; 2 PI link rods (old type);  3 Injector keep plates,: box of mostly PI bits (broken injector,plastic sleeves, other bits).

As an old TR6 man myself these are just bits from my ownership days now no use to me. Given all the help I got on here they are available for FREE (you pay postage tho and packing if I need to buy a bag or box): dont make this too hard please so more bits in one go better for me(when we are allowed out that is)

Robin

triumph injection badge.jpg

triumph injection throttle links rod and plates.jpg

triumph injection plastic inserts.jpg

triumph assorted injection bits.jpg

4 hours ago, RobinTR6 said:

Ha---been in SI as wife is in Australia....time to sort garage.

I have the following bits, Triumph with Injection badges: rod for vent flap(quite hard to get ), plastic injection sleeves; 2 PI link rods (old type);  3 Injector keep plates,: box of mostly PI bits (broken injector,plastic sleeves, other bits).

As an old TR6 man myself these are just bits from my ownership days now no use to me. Given all the help I got on here they are available for FREE (you pay postage tho and packing if I need to buy a bag or box): dont make this too hard please so more bits in one go better for me(when we are allowed out that is)

Robin

Hi Robin

Good to see you on here again, keep well.

20 hours ago, RobinTR6 said:

triumph injection throttle links rod and plates.jpg

Hi Robin. If still available, I'd be very happy to take the two/three throttle linkages off your hands. I don't need the injector plates - not sure what the long bar in the middle is, just the linkages. You'll have a PM in a minute.

Cheers, Richard

The long bar is the bar that opens the vent flap in front of the screen. I believe they are NLA .

19 hours ago, Waldi said:

That’s very generous Robin!

Cheers,

Waldi

Good Morrow Robin,  Such Generosity from the South of Olde England, I applaud you in times of uncertainty,  

I must have paid you too much for toiling in the fields and forests of our great Kingdom. 

So sadly you are now docked to 80%  Furlowed Payment. So less shilling for you my boy. !

Stay safe Robin of the Good  !

The Sheriff of Nottingham. 

1 hour ago, RobinTR6 said:

The long bar is the bar that opens the vent flap in front of the screen. I believe they are NLA .

Ah-ha! Thanks for that.

20 minutes ago, DOG_MORGAN said:

Hi robin still waiting for reply for some bits please billy

Robin, to check your personal messages (PM) from me and I'm guessing Dog-Morgan and others, click on the envelope symbol at the top of the page.

Cheers, Richard

Billy, Ive had a raft of Pm's and have responded on a first come first served basis. The Vent flap rod and the linkages are gone. All the other bits still available. Apologies if youve missed out. Whats left is the box of plastic injector seals (think some are new, varisou PI components, pipes , adapters, pump overflow pipe  MU seal.

Regards

Robin