Local Page Gallery Uploaders!

Having loads of time now that we are in lockdown I've decided to move my group photographs from Flicker (who now want to charge for more pics) to the Gallery page on our local group page.  All goes well except that I uploaded my albums not in chronological order so the first album is 2018!  Is there a way to change the order so that the most recent comes first and the older ones behind them.  It seems to sort them by latest uploaded so if you load 1956 pictures today they will be at the top of the list.  My fault I know for not realising that.  Obvious answer is to delete them all and start again in the right order.

Stay Safe!

Hi Adrian.

Unless Wayne can help, I think you have to up load in chronological order. I took on this role for Lea Valley Group (take a look at our gallery) and quickly found out things needed careful planning. Once you get everything on there, the adding of new pictures as you get them, becomes easy. I also quickly found out there was a file size restriction (Wayne can increase this for you, if it is still there after the recent website updates). Don’t manage the pictures down in size too much, or the viewing becomes poor. I found it was trial and error, but I seem to have the knack now. PM me if you wanted to chat it through.

Mike