Gearchange issue

My 67 4A has always had a very notchy gearchange.  Dismantled the box top and found a mixture of pieces comprising the selector rod detent mechanism.

From MOSS catalogue and WM diagrams I deduce 1/2 and 3/4 selectors should have a ball, a spring, a shim and a threaded plug.  Two identical set ups.

The reverse selector should have a plunger, spring, (different to the two others on forward gears); a shim and threaded plug.

My mixture is illustrated in the attached photos.  This includes two different plungers, one flat topped and one very peaky.  One on the 1st/2nd rod where a ball should be?  

My questions are, which plunger is correct for reverse rod?

Which springs, larger or smaller, are correct correct for the main forward gears?

I appreciate once I have established the correct arrangement I can set the WM given pull off settings, but would appreciate advice on which parts are correct for the three rods before ordering replacements.

Much thanks for any help you can give,

John IMG_0027.JPG.f4da6b5a6a31821886d86e5be16d106f.JPGIMG_0026.JPG.d87e5ae346cffcdd42433763643feeb2.JPG