TR5pi labels in engine bay or else where...

Hello,

I am progressing very well with my friend Patrice here in Paris in the restoration of my TR5pi
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOvTqjzASOVQnOMBKUWSq2c4VG1L8ih_WfdcNaXdpGFivxy1_izgfNZ2FVZtVmAPA?key=N2hVVkJzQ0hfenMtb3JibF2Mk

But I stumble on a point for which I did not think I would have a problem ...

No matter how I look at the engine compartments of TR5 (and TR250) on the net, read all the books by Bill Piggott, question specialized sites like I SAY DING DONG (http://www.isaydingdong.co.uk), question all my friends ... I can't find the list and photos of the stickers that go into the TR5’ engine compartment (brake label, wiring harness, coil labels, alternator, valve adjustment table which was sometimes stuck under engine hood, and so on...)

Anyone have vintage photos? Already researched? Found answers?
I am a taker of all the tracks and photos of labels even torn ... because the site I say ding dong is able to redraw them very precisely and to produce the stickers for a very symbolic price ... as for the black sticker of the cylinder head cover cap (thanks to Edwin Tiben for the photo that I used as a model and that we can see in the photo… all those labels are for my TR2, not for the TR5pi))

)

Thank you
Luke :-)

IMG_6451.jpg

Interesting feature, having a sticker made from a picture!

Have you looked in the Moss catalogue, it shows a selection of stickers per car type.

Waldi

• 5 weeks later...