2 hours ago, RogerH said:

Back in the 60's we had local bands and they had a few good names - Rock Salmon, Clay Pigeon, spring to mind

Roger

You must be getting mixed up Roger, either that or you need to ease off on the spirits, the Clay Pigeon was our local boozer for the 80's, 90's and early 2000's

2 hours ago, wjgco said:

You must be getting mixed up Roger, either that or you need to ease off on the spirits, the Clay Pigeon was our local boozer for the 80's, 90's and early 2000's

Clay Pigeon was actually a singer in a group during the 60's at the Clay Pigeon pub in Eastcote - crazy times - rubbish singer.

Roger

21 minutes ago, RogerH said:

Clay Pigeon was actually a singer in a group during the 60's at the Clay Pigeon pub in Eastcote - crazy times - rubbish singer.

Roger

I bow to your greater knowledge 

Around here, they were some pretty good times, rubbish pub,  hey ho

22 hours ago, RogerH said:

Seeing the headline of the thread I thought this was going to be about pop music.

Who is Lew Rolls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Rawls

Back in the 60's we had local bands and they had a few good names - Rock Salmon, Clay Pigeon, spring to mind

Roger

Hi Roger,

Lou Rawls, great artist. My most favourite track is; see you when I git there.

45 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

That must be becase they are using all the Daily Telegraphs to hang in a nail in the loo.

Gotta have somethiung to read!

JOhn

That's a leap or wild assumption John, perhaps fed up of having red nether regions from the print of the Daily Worker, how's it going removing yours ?

Mick Richards 

Edited by Motorsport Mickey
1 hour ago, Ian Vincent said:

Apparently there is no toilettenpapier in the whole of Berlin.  Only sayin'

Rgds Ian

Perhaps the RAF could fly over and drop supplies, in a Dambusters style but on a smaller scale !