Inlet ducting

Hi All.

I'm trying to find a suitable repalecment for the inlet duct as they are no longer available.

the internal dia is 80mm, has anyone come up with an option.

cheers Mark. 

IMG_2854.PNG

If you mean the hose: I recently bought one from Moss, it was too short. When I contacted Moss, a new, longer one was sent FOC, no questions asked (I showed some pics and mailed my observations. Good service, we all make mistakes.

These are the alu/paper ones, with a very tight fit on the plenum (the other end wasn't an issue).

My old one was plastic. What is original?

Waldi

Hi Paul

When did you get your hose from DMG as i couldn't get one for that price recently.

I'm assuming we are talking baout 149692, air cleaner to plenum hose.

I tend to look up the part no's on the Rimmers site and then check DMG for the price as they are close and i also buy over the counter. But on this Rimmers were £7.50 and DMG £20.50 showing no stock or £35.28 currently unavailable and they were not able to offer alternatives, so i got one from Rimmers at the same time as my H4 headlamp conversion kit. Fortunatly they some reductions on until last week.

Cheers   Keith

Paul

You nicked my bit!! :D

The expensive one is apparently OE spec and much nicer but i went for the cheap and cheerful version as its only a bit of hose.

It came the other day and its ok but not cut very neatly, so i'll need to tidy that up a bit and test fit it to make sure its long enogh.

Cheers  Keith