Castle Combe Track Day 6 May 2020

It's back.

Last year we didn't run the mainly Triumph track day at Castle Combe, but the good news is that this year we are.  Hurrah!

Superb value at just £105, this is the track day to enjoy in your TR.  We aim to have 48 Triumphs on the track and hopefully we'll get all models represented from TR2 all the way through to Triumph Acclaim.  Additional drivers are just an extra £20 and passengers just £10 more.  Spectating is free with full access to the paddock and spectator viewing areas.

Everyone going onto the track must wear a crash helmet and have arms and legs covered.  We will be able to offer free helmet hire on the day.

The noise Limit 100dba measured at 0.5metres from the exhaust pipe at ¾ maximum revs.

Sign on will be from 7.30 and noise testing from 8.00

There will be a compulsory driver and passenger briefing from 8.30 by the track manager.

The first cars will be on the track at 9.00 and we will run until 5.00 stopping for a one hour lunch break for the marshals around midday.

To  book simply call the office or book online at https://www.tr-registershop.co.uk/track-day-92-c.asp  Here you'll also be able to book one or more of our track days with MGs on Track.  These are running at Mallory Park on 21 April, Snetterton 18 May, a return to Castle Combe on 22 June and Blyton Park on 6 July.

And if you are not sure I you and your car are ready for a track day, then try our starter experience at North Weald (near Epping just off M11) on 26 June.

It's been a miserable wet winter, so now's the time to bring yourself some cheer.  Book now.

Kev

Hi Kev

i replied to this thread this morning saying i was interested, and then that i have booked !

that post seems to have disappeared?

perhaps someone doesnt want me to come to CC.....

steve, 

• 4 weeks later...

As expected Castle Combe Circuit have said:

"I'm sure you will not be surprised but it is with regret we have decided to cancel all track activities for May as well and I'm sure you will agree this is the best decision.  At present we are reviewing monthly and with recommendation from government guidelines."

Jo will be refunding all these who booked in full as soon as she is able to do so safely.

Keep safe.  If you want a little motorsport amusement, have a go at the Hero table top rally https://heroevents.eu/event-schedule/hero-vtt-championship/?fbclid=IwAR3HPDW4GGEEicSyvOv-UXj-qjcKepGHt1DkHTFijhjqya3VIBltgS5e_5I 

Kev

Bugger, i was holding out hope that this would be able to go ahead !

Steve