TR4 Number Plate Light Cable Routing

I have fitted new overriders and new number plate lights using after market bulb holders etc. I have earthed the bulb holders using the self tappers on the light shrouds but I still require a feed to the new lights.

It seems the route taken by the feed cable is following the bumper irons through the lower valence but after that I think it is a bit vague, Any help would be appreciated showing the route from the bumper irons to the grommet high on the inner rear wings. I have used bullet connectors, covered by heat shrink and then PVC sheathing.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

John

Hi John,

once the cable is through the valence it simply goes straight up to the grommet'd hole in the inner wing. 

I thread string through the hole form inside the boot and then tie it to the cable. Wrap masking tape around the knot to smooth it.

Roger

There should be a clip on the bumper iron to hold the cable part number 611406 but unfortunately its NLA.

Stuart.