Hi Pete, yes it is still happening. Please contact the Leicestershire TR Group, as we have had a few cancellations due to various circumstances like illness and car issues. More info and contact details here: on https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2020/03/2141/Leicestershire-TR-Group-TR-Register-50th-Anniversary-Photo-Shoot

We have now booked a 20m high cherry picker and a professional photographer to get the best possible photo plus a drone pilot for video and stills of the event. Should be fun but we do need half decent weather.

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everybody who showed up today in miserable weather although it stopped raining for long enough to get some good photos. We had about 65 TRs and derivatives. The club had hired a cherry picker and a professional photographer so with Wayne as Director and me as a loud-hailer we got the shots we needed. Alan Westbury was on hand to thank everybody for bringing their TRs and making the event a success, with particular thanks to Dick Goodey, Brian Hardy, Giresh Taylor and David Guzetta from the Leicestershire group who organised the event, well done chaps.

The photos from the cherry picker are embargoed until they go into print but they will then be released to the participants to download for their personal use. They will appear on here and elsewhere in due course.

Mick

I would like to add my thanks to everyone at Leicestershire group who organised the photoshoot, plus Mick & Wayne.  A great day despite the weather and I look forward to the photos. Well worth the 291 mile round trip!

Steve

IMG_3154.JPG