Vent flap and door remote

I bought a new flap from Moss (I think), it is a good fit; the new rubbers are not a straight fit and require careful lowering until the lid is flush with the panel.

Waldi

42 minutes ago, Waldi said:

I bought a new flap from Moss (I think), it is a good fit; the new rubbers are not a straight fit and require careful lowering until the lid is flush with the panel.

Waldi

Out of stock I'm afraid, as are most/all of the usual suppliers.

Good the chat Justin, I hope I can get you sorted.

Nice looking Garage you have there.....and thanks for the Storm Warning  !

Cheers Conrad. 

Hi Justin 

Have a look here https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/47966-so-what-happening-in-your-garage-this-weekend/page/46/ I was in the same boat made out of 18 gauge and took about 3 hours I suspect a lot better quality than a new one if they ever turn up its about 18 month since I tried to get one.

Andy 

8 minutes ago, foster461 said:

TRF still lists the vent lid assembly as available. Part number 705242

Thanks, if all else fails, I have a couple of leads but I'm on a tight schedule!

29 minutes ago, PodOne said:

Hi Justin 

Have a look here https://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/47966-so-what-happening-in-your-garage-this-weekend/page/46/ I was in the same boat made out of 18 gauge and took about 3 hours I suspect a lot better quality than a new one if they ever turn up its about 18 month since I tried to get one.

Andy 

I'll give it a shot if nothing turns up...

Justin I have one but it needs some serious work on the hinge area. pm me if you are interested with your number e mail cheers clem.