1980 V reg in BRG metalic 14000 miles ,original paint and tyres.spare wheel unused.

I am very pleased with my purchase.Could pass for a five year old car.truly immaculate and a tribute to the original owner.

I am amazed how much you get for your money with these cars.

My intention was only to keep it until I had my sidescreen cars on the road,but it looks as though I shall be keeping it longer than that.

Looking forward to having a car to bring to the international :D:D:D

And I look forward to seeing it at the IN Tom. What a find, and just as you doubt that original cars like this are still out there :D

FHC or DHC?

Malcolm.

Edited by malcolm
And I look forward to seeing it at the IN Tom. What a find, and just as you doubt that original cars like this are still out there :D

FHC or DHC?

Malcolm.

[whisper mode on] Malc I think the answer to your question is in the subject heading, the bit where he says drop head! [whisper mode off] :lol:

Edited by Cinnobar

I tried to buy one from Traction(one before last) Local car to me and it was RED (Drool)under 3000 miles never been out in the rain. but he was playing two of us off against each other.I think it went to somebody from Didcot at 8000 ponds it was really too nice to use. This one is far better value at half that price and a higher spec car.

1980 V reg in BRG metalic 14000 miles ,original paint and tyres.spare wheel unused.

I am very pleased with my purchase.Could pass for a five year old car.truly immaculate and a tribute to the original owner.

I am amazed how much you get for your money with these cars.

My intention was only to keep it until I had my sidescreen cars on the road,but it looks as though I shall be keeping it longer than that.

Looking forward to having a car to bring to the international :D:D:D

Tom,does your new car have a boot spoiler and wood trim on the dash?