PDWA valve ex USA LHD to RHD conversion

Hello learned people. In the process of converting from LHD to RHD and sorting out brake pipes. On a LHD car there is a PDWA valve with a sensor--looking at Moss and Rimmers brake diagrams a RHD Tr6 does not have this valve - I have a few questions:

Does the UK TR6 have a PDWA valve at all as I haven't seen one on any diagrams? 

Can someone show me the brake pipe routing for the UK TR6 with photos please? 

If UK TR6 has no PDWA valve then what purpose does the brake light serve on the instrument guage(speedometer/tacho- I forget which)? 

I look forward to your answers. 

Michael

On 2/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, stuart said:

UK models have neither the PDWA nor the dash light. pipe runs are like this.

Stuart.

Marko 052.jpg

Marko 005.jpg

Hey Stuart

That hose clamp on the high pressure feed to the MU in the green car looks a bit suspect don't you think :o  A potential hand Molotov cocktail I would have thought....

Quite probably but as that was a picture taken about ten years ago of a car for sale somewhere and as far as I know it’s still going it was obviously ok. FWIW you’ll notice it has left hand drive column and pedal holes. It belonged to the Michelin tyre company as a development hack and was run in both left and right hand form from new 

Stuart

• 3 months later...