ANSA Quad pipe exhaust and rear ARB

Can anybody tell me if its possible to fit the ANSA quad pipe exhaust system and still fit the Racetorations style rear anti roll bar IE the ARB that fits under the rear chassis legs. On BUO (TR6) I have the single box exhaust system and ARB and thats a snug fit but it all fits. 

For the rebuild on VPK (TR5) I was thinking of replicating the suspension set up I have on BUO as I'm really pleased with it but just conscious that the ANSA exhaust and ARB might want to share the same space ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Graham,

A bit late from your original post and apologies for the poor photos but see below the Ansa twin exhaust system on a TR6 with rear anti roll bar.

The ARB is not Racetorations system but it is similar. Clearance is tight to say the least. However that's with my ARB location. You can probably adjust the position before welding the base plates for the ARB fixings on to the chassis to optimise the clearance.

I've got more photos but can't post them here due to size restrictions.

Hope this helps.

If you want more info PM me with your contact details and we can speak directly then.

Dave McD

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

1 hour ago, Dave McDonald said:

Graham,

A bit late from your original post and apologies for the poor photos but see below the Ansa twin exhaust system on a TR6 with rear anti roll bar.

The ARB is not Racetorations system but it is similar. Clearance is tight to say the least. However that's with my ARB location. You can probably adjust the position before welding the base plates for the ARB fixings on to the chassis to optimise the clearance.

I've got more photos but can't post them here due to size restrictions.

Hope this helps.

If you want more info PM me with your contact details and we can speak directly then.

Dave McD

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

Dave many thanks