I am posting this for the benefit of others but, do look at  the Woolies item closely before fitting because it is possible to fit it the wrong way round. This will be evident if there are kinks in the front two corners. 

If fitted wrongly it wont seal, don't ask me how I know or how long mine was on wrong before I realized why it was still leaking. 

What we need on this forum is  an area for Anonymous posts 

download.jpeg

Thanks Chris, very honest. No doubt saved me days of puzzling.

Mick Richards

13 hours ago, ChrisR-4A said:

I am posting this for the benefit of others but, do look at  the Woolies item closely before fitting because it is possible to fit it the wrong way round. This will be evident if there are kinks in the front two corners. 

If fitted wrongly it wont seal, don't ask me how I know or how long mine was on wrong before I realized why it was still leaking. 

What we need on this forum is  an area for Anonymous posts 

download.jpeg

I’ll have to check for kinks on mine! The anonymous person who fitted it could have got it wrong and it has been under cover since Ciara so I don’t know if it leaks

Andy

If you look at the seal its very obvious which is the correct way to fit it, the tube is slightly offset one way the offset needs to go to the outside.

Stuart.

2 hours ago, stuart said:

If you look at the seal its very obvious which is the correct way to fit it, the tube is slightly offset one way the offset needs to go to the outside.

Stuart.

Phew. I can come clean and admit that the anonymous person who fitted mine was me - and I did it right:rolleyes: