2 Californian 3a`s for sale.

You could always try $10k no-one makes money on restos though.At least with Californian cars you dont have anywhere near the amount of rot in them that a UK car would have which saves a fortune on welding.

Stuart.

Some of the discussion on these cars in the US is slightly cynical, thinking the price is kind of high for condition and the California Central Valley provenance isn't assured (and therefore freedom from rust needs to be confirmed).

2 hours ago, Don H. said:

Some of the discussion on these cars in the US is slightly cynical, thinking the price is kind of high for condition and the California Central Valley provenance isn't assured (and therefore freedom from rust needs to be confirmed).

Looking at the pictures and seeing that they still have their rockers and the bottom of the back panel means theyre 100% better than the equivalent costing UK car.

Stuart.

2 hours ago, stuart said:

Looking at the pictures and seeing that they still have their rockers and the bottom of the back panel means theyre 100% better than the equivalent costing UK car.

Stuart.

:D  True!  We're often spoiled for choice over here.

If you want an unrestored car with a rat look this may be the one(s). Just fix the mechanical part, leave the body and drive it.

Waldi

I bet that photo was taken in Italy.

Whenever I used to pull into an Italian motorway service area two dodgy looking geezers would sidle up to the car and try to sell me something.

I can imagine the conversation here.

“Pssst… Wana buy a genuine Stanpart windscreen.“

Charlie.