123 Electronic ignition

No requirement for an alternator Trevor  - just needs a negative-earth electrical system which your 4A should have. 

I have the 123 Tune+ with Bluetooth and although I have an alternator there’s no mention of needing an alternator in the fitting instructions.  

The model I have is also OK with pos or neg earth. 

What’s causing your worry?

Edited by peejay4A
  • 1 year later...

anyone help me with the 123 Ignition system Model 123\Tune + 6 .  It is the blue tooth version.  How can that be fitted to my 1973 TR6 when i have a mechanical drive for the tacho?  Is there an alternative 123 model that would work?  I have asked 123 ignition Co the same question but no response to date.

Many thanks

On 9/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, bunch said:

anyone help me with the 123 Ignition system Model 123\Tune + 6 .  It is the blue tooth version.  How can that be fitted to my 1973 TR6 when i have a mechanical drive for the tacho?  Is there an alternative 123 model that would work?  I have asked 123 ignition Co the same question but no response to date.

Many thanks

I have the 123tune+ on my 6 for a few years now and its worked flawlessly

i did have my tacho converted to electronic by JDO, and that works perfectly too, better than before actually!

steve