You Can't Get Too Much of a Good Thing!

So plan was to take the eurobox to meet up with a fellow group member to look at a TR4A in North Cumbria.

Rose early looked at the sky and thought I'll take the TR. After the meet, dropped down onto Ullswater, ran along the 592 before hanging a right to head for home around lunchtime, Glorious Top down Tr'ing on February 4th, on empty roads in fabulous scenery, whats not too like?

John.

ullswater jan 2020 3.jpg

ullswater jan 2020 2.jpg

ullswater jan 2020 1.jpg

John - superb, simply superb. B)

.. and so you've now bought a 4A ?

Pete

p.s. I think it was Ullswater that my cousin boat a converted boathouse / home.  Oh, how the other half live !

Thanks Guys,

it was bloody marvelous.

Pete, no not for me, we were looking at the car for a new member, but it wasn't as described shall we say.

Stan, no we have salted roads, but it washes off! Interestingly I moved from wires to steel wheels last year, I do seem to be usuing the TR a lot more in the months with shorter days!

John.