Rear TR5 bumper slight damage

I have kept my rear bumper after an accident some 4 years ago, don't throw original parts away, I was intending to come to the Spares day at the weekend, would anybody be interested in giving me a few pounds for it?  There is no rust on it at all even on the inside.  I am loathed to bin it when somebody may be able to get it straightened?....

Best offer secures

John

IMG_2777 (2).JPG

IMG_2778 (2).JPG

John - I reckon that's going to be really difficult to straighten as it will almost certainly have stretched - however I like a challenge and I need plenty of practice - I've been working on some bumpers not nearly as bad as yours and about half of them turn out to be impossible to repair with my skill set and that of a retired but very experieced metal worker so bottom line is that I can only offer you a token £5 for it - I will be at Stoneleigh with a stand  ( number 568B in Hall 3 ) so if you want to get rid of it, I would appreciate it if you could drop it off if no-one comes up with a better offer.

Cheers Rich