Early TR2 Wiper Rack and Wheel Boxes.

I have in my possession for sale, a very well looked after wiper Drive set up. In one piece with the early Wheel Boxes,  Bezels etc.

If anyone is interested in this pretty rare set up,  I can take to Stoneleigh Triumph Parts Day,  to be inspected.

Cheers Conrad. 

IMG_20200202_111002.jpg

Interesting,   I have minus one in red ,  I presume that means someone isn't happy with the post or maybe I have mis described it !

Please explain. 

It's a bit like being back at school , with red ink on my homework  !!

Thankyou,  Conrad.

Hi Conrad
The anonymity is the issue with those buttons. If people are prepared to make any sort of comment/feedback against posts they should put their name to it. I asked John Morrison about this some time ago but seems my request has gone nowhere............. At least on facebook you can identify those making such remarks.
Ian

Hi Ian, I tend to agree , if someone has given you the thumbs up, it would be nice to know who, after all we are all friends together !

Equally it would be good to know who and why the -1 was given and an explanation ,  again we are supposed to be all friends together  !

Anyway Mate , onwards and Upwards. 

Cheers Conrad. 

I would like to buy it off you but postage to Australia would make it too expensive.

Hi John,  i also know that postage down under is pretty expensive,  this would be quite a long package !

Cheers Conrad. 

5 hours ago, openroad said:

Hi John,  i also know that postage down under is pretty expensive,  this would be quite a long package !

Cheers Conrad. 

You could dismantle it which would bring it down to the length of tube between the two wheel boxes.

Stuart.