Headlamp Chrome rings

Hi all

A few more questions.

Refurbing the head lamps this afternoon and I have two different chrome finishing bezels. A snap on and a screw on version.

Which is the correct one for the year?

The headlights are also an odd pair, one is a sealed beam the other a halogen H4 unit. Any recommendations with regard to headlights which look period.

Also one of the wiring harnesses has two green and one red heavy gauge wires with bullet connectors but have been cut at the other end . Any ideas? I can only guess they might have been for a pair of fog lights given the gauge.

Thanks as ever.

Andy

PS Hopefully put them on my list for Stoneleigh along with most of the rest of the car! 

Andy, if you are after anything in particular I may be able to help, I am taking a few things over to stoneleigh. Cheers Clem

I am bringing a box of various chrome headlight rings over in various conditions you are welcome to have a root through the box. Can’t remember the stand number. Sorry but I have slept since then! 

HI Andy,  Clem is next to me, so you will be able to find him, I may have given him a slap by then  !!

Good luck finding what you need.

All the best,  

Conrad.