Mathew Lambkin Smith - Updated May 2021

5 hours ago, RogerH said:

Reggie & Ronnie knew how to deal with those people - Now, they had people skills  -  emphasis on the KILL

Roger

You need to be careful Roger . . . .we mods are watching :rolleyes:

On 12/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, RogerH said:

Reggie & Ronnie knew how to deal with those people - Now, they had people skills  -  emphasis on the KILL

Roger

I would have called them to come & chat to my patio door man!

22 hours ago, RogerH said:

....but who is watching the mods.

The MT as far as I know.

This conversation has the potential to go down hill fast from here . . . . . .

Please keep MLS in the forefront of this post,  he still has TR owners and other classic car owners under his spell.

Keep a careful eye on this so called mechanic/ Restorer,  it will save alot of heartache by doing so. !!

Conrad.

Edited by openroad
Wrong wording !
  • 2 months later...

I guessed I might  not be the first I am  hoping I will be the last  to be scammed - people like this need taking off the classic car streets - the story presented  and behaviour is the same  consistent I did mange to deal with him at his unit in north Hykeham  alas on last visit it looks as though he is no longer there  I believe I have a new residential address for him but need to confirm it once I have  I will be happy to pass this on. For a capably mechanic it seems bizarre anyone would behave like this a loose the trade - oh to access to the alleged TR component filled containers !!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again , I am so sorry that your plans were scuppered by this person, he preys on everyone so it seems. 

I do hope you find him and manage some sort of ending, but it won't  be easy !

Please contact me,  I will help in any way possible.  Its not advisable for me to put my details on here, but you can either private message me, or contact the register.

Best of luck. 

Conrad.       Ps , I have been extremely reserved writing on here, its NOT how I am thinking. !!!