Sill to front wing fit

Hi All

So I've got repair sections on my lower front wings coupled with some ill fitting replacement sills and theres a hefty gap do I add lead to the sills or do I attempt to reduce the metal in the repair section, the position of the holes at the base of the wing isn't helping either?

Cheers

Bruce

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

Hi Bruce

Had the same issue.

The sills aren't stamped to the correct shape and as Waldi says the indent isn't deep enough at the bottom. The rears are even worse and I ended off cutting and letting in metal to deepen them. You could lead or simply cut and shut the bottoms of the wings above the swage line when the door is in place and lined up with everything else. 

Or before you do cut anything align the door as above and then pull the lower front of the wing out against a straight edge along the sill as I found it reduced the gap.

Andy