CP throttle bush 138490

I know these are available in nylon or something as hard, but does anybody make/supply a bronze bush?  Seems it could be an item to get made in bronze?

There are some parts for the pedal shaft bushes on the Buckeye site, unfortunately I don't have a lathe to turn some up.  Also the middle bush could be difficult to manufacture, or has somebody been able to do it without cutting and rewelding the shaft?

I have fitted several of the nylon bushes but they don't seem to last very long,with the heat off the manifold and everything in that area is hot! 

John

Hi John,

I have used the blue poly-urethane bushes, think they came from Moss or TR-Shop, 3 on the throttle linkage and I think 1 or 2 at the pedal shaft.

There is no need to cut the shaft on the throttle linkage for the middle bearing, if you cut that one PU bearing bush with a sharp knife, and warm it up a bit like to 40-60 degrees C, it can be flipped in easily.

Waldi