CSI -ignition distributors from moss

Can’t comment on the csi distributors but am very happy with the 123Ignition Tune+ which i’ve had fitted for almost 2 years now

bluetooth app for tuning and monitoring is noce

no tacho drive though so had to convert to electronic

steve

Edited by Steves_TR6

With the Tune+ there are nompreset maps, you configure it exactly how you want.

i went for a map identical to standard, which works very well

the Tune+ also offers a rev limiter and immobiliser, both useful  features

i do plan  to have a rolling road setup done as my engine is non-standard, to make the most of the cam etc.

steve

I use an Aldon amethyst (as I need boost retard). Works really well (USB turning and monitoring)

Tim

20 hours ago, Holmgren said:

Hi

moss now have the CSI -ignition Distributor with mecanical tacho, very tempted to make an order. Someone with experience or feedback with CSI ?

Crikey at 500 quid its not cheap. Better to get the DD to do a refurb on the original at half the price!

Hi

+1 for 123

As stated, the limitation of the CSI is the fixed nature of the built in curves. Also suggest you have a good look at the 123 tune that connects using USB rather than the tune+ that uses Bluetooth. It offer two fully selectable curves and Rev limiters that are selectable on the dash board. 

11 hours ago, DRD said:

Crikey at 500 quid its not cheap. Better to get the DD to do a refurb on the original at half the price!

It is only 500 quid if you have the immobiliser option but it's just £ 300 if you don't!

regards

Rog