Carpet sets Wool Black

I know these are on offer from most of the well known suppliers, but I cannot get a price from Skinner as they may be better quality? but they are closed for the holidays, would anybody have bought one of their wool sets for a TR6 recently to get a comparison/idea of the price against the others please?

John 

I can't help you with the prices, but I fitted new carpets a few years ago and they were the type that fitted flush over the tunnel and under the H frame. They looked  good  and fitted tightly.

I've since worked on the O/D  cut a number of plugged access ports in the tunnel to access gearbox oil plug, the overdrive solenoid, the speedometer cable drive  and the overdrive setting gauge . This will require me to rework the tunnel section of carpet to make it removable-held down with Velcro strips. I fear the carpet won't look so good when its refitted.

If you are considering modifying the tunnel for better maintenance access I strongly suggest you consider this when purchasing new carpets- some suppliers can provide carpet sets with a removable tunnel section as standard.