Type A Overdrive; Info for correct mountings.

Hi Folks 

Wanting to fit the engine/box to the chassis just to check everything body wise/gaps remain the same before I send the shell away for blasting and paint. 

I have some new rubber engine mounts and rear gearbox/OD rubber  but I can't find in my boxes of bits the rest of the gearbox/OD mounts for a A Type. Anyone have second hand all the mounting bits required or pics of what's needed?  Happy to pay.

Thanks

Andy 

Andy, you are going to need to be a little more detailed about what you need, have you checked the parts diagrams?

Theres not a lot involved in the A type fitting as you can see:

A type mountings...jpg

Is the A type overdrive you are fitting a genuine TR item or from a saloon/Stag, which use a different mounting system.? 

Items 97 onwards  https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr5-6/clutch-transmission-drivetrain/gearboxes-components/engine-gearbox-mountings-tr5-6-1967-76.html

Peter W