So how difficult is it to trace the history of my TR6 GCT 416N? All I know is that it has had 9 previous owners, and was off the road for approximately 10 years before its restoration in 2017. It is a UK CR model with a US front bumper. The original holes for the indicators were plated an welded during the restoration to the previous owners request. Originally Magenta, but now Saphire Blue. Apart from that and the photographs of the restoration. that is the extent of my knowledge!

Chris

You could start by contacting the TR6 registrar with your commission number if you haven't already done so.

Order a build record from https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/archive/heritage-certificates

Write in to TR Action.

You used to be able to request previous owner details from the DVLA but I believe that stopped this year.

On this Forum there is a listing for asking just that question.

Good luck with your search.

Jerry