I just wanted to tell you all that I am selling my TR5 through Classic Wise and wnated to say Goodbye to you all at the Tr Register forum.

Over my many miles of TR motoring you have been massively supportive and patient too!  it would be unfair to mention people specifically but I am going to

Conrad ! and Roger ! Thank you both and good luck with your Tr endeavours !

All the best to you all.  Good luck and, more importantly, good health.

Snowy

PS you can now all reply by pointing out how expensive and inaccurate my car is as is a TR Forum tradition !

Hi Snowy, 

Sorry to hear that you are selling your beloved Tr5, but I am sure there will be something else in the pipeline, 

Classic wise is a stone's throw away, so will check it out.

All the best,  

Conrad.

See they have a Royal Blue and a Green on their website, both look really nice cars, which one was yours Snowy?

We are at opposite ends, I'm a newbie having only joined the TR clan in Aug 2017, hopefully I will have many more enjoyable years to come.

Good luck and my very best wishes with your new adventures.

Mike

Mike it's the Blue one !

it is a good car, gerry at Enginuity told me i would never be able to buy a better non concours car if I changed my mind.....I have spent 12 months debating !

R

Snowy and all,

Firstly, many thanks for giving us the opportunity to find a new custodian for your lovely TR5 :)

Must thank all of you for your kind words regarding Classicwise!

The TR5's are below.....

https://www.classicwise.co.uk/cars/1968-f-triumph-tr5-pi-sympathetic-fast-road-with-surrey-top/

https://www.classicwise.co.uk/cars/1968-g-triumph-tr6-pi-manual-o-d-green/

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom, I see you've got my old friends TR4 V8 a long held dream that he sadly didn't see completed, I hope it finds a good home with someone who appreciates the work that went into it, a period correct V8 in a TR4 does make a lovely combination

• 4 weeks later...

Saw your car there Snowy,  they are doing a good job . 

Classicwise have a proper way of doing things.

Sold mine for me a couple of years ago.

Cheers Conrad. 

On 1/17/2020 at 7:54 AM, snowric said:

All, my car is sold!  Classicwise did an excellent job marketing it, as many of you suggested.

Happy driving !

Glad we could find a new custodian for your car :) Pleased to say it was purchased by a TR Register member and someone who uses this forum occasionally :)

It was a beaut of a car, very pleased to have it in stock for the short time we had it 

Tom