My Classifieds, Dissappeared !!

Thankyou for the Reply Niall old chap,  But that is the classified section,  not My Classifieds,  which are the ones that I have placed, where I can edit, renew, cancel or what ever.

Cheers Conrad. 

Nice to know it's not just me....I have rung the office and spoken to Jo, she didn'tknow the answer, so was looking into it.

Cheers Conrad. 

Hi Conrad,

Thanks for this, yes it seems to have dropped off the members area main tabs in the re-shuffle.

No problem, while I re - add it, you can access it as follows: 

Go to the home page and click Classifieds. The menu expands like so - when it does click Edit Your Adverts: 

Tutorial classifieds.001.jpeg

If you are own an iPad or mobile it will look like this. Click on the arrow to expand and, just like the PC version, Edit Your Adverts is the last option on the list: 

Tutorial classifieds.002.jpeg

If you are not logged in, it will present you with the login page into which you must enter your email and password. Then, the following screen will open. If you are already logged in it will skip the login page and just go straight to the My Classifieds page. Here you will find a list of adverts to edit, cancel or renew. 

Tutorial classifieds.003.jpeg

Alternatively from the opening page of the members area when you log in, you will find it in the list of links under "What you can do" > Sell a car or parts :

Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 13.54.57.png

Hope that helps in the interim!