Restoration effectively finished.

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

IMG_3673.JPG

IMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

1 hour ago, billy l said:

Well done, that looks stunning, great shut lines. Now enjoy,  I may be coming out to OZ next year to visit my son who lives in Sydney I will try to catch up with you if I can? Cheers, Bill.

Love to see you. Depending on when you are here we might get you to a TR Register run.

Next week I am taking two couples, one from the UK and one from Ireland, to a Register lunch. The UK couple came to the same lunch last year while visiting family. The Irish colleague hosted my wife and I last year when we were in Dublin.

The benefits of our international family.

Looks great.  
My only view is that the fuel outlet pipe looks to be a bit low.  Might snag on something.

Good to see you fitted the spring to hold the handbrake cable away from the rear brake hose.

Cheers

Peter W

1 hour ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Looks great.  
My only view is that the fuel outlet pipe looks to be a bit low.  Might snag on something.

Good to see you fitted the spring to hold the handbrake cable away from the rear brake hose.

Cheers

Peter W

Well picked up. It is low at the moment. I fitted a fuel filter under the tank as a temporary measure until I am happy the tank is clean which necessitated a bit of extra hose from the tank outlet. Once I am happy it will be fitted properly and the pipe will be in the correct position.

Edited by John McCormack
24 minutes ago, cjstoodley said:

Superb !

Keep it clean and don’t show off too much !!

Best,

Chris

I'll try on both accounts.