Can anyone advise what difference in quality is there between the dashtop pads and crash pads offered by Moss/Rimmers/TR Shop/TRGB ? Noting the Black Friday offers the Moss/Rimmer ones look reasonable price, but is there a difference? (vinyl/foam filled). It's for a 4a

Many thanks

David

Hi David

If your dashtop isn't too bad have you thought about having it recovered? had all my crash pads and dashtop for my 4a recovered by TRGB good price and very nicely done

Quality does differ a lot between the usual suppliers

Chris

I bought the interior kit from tr shop, on the whole was impressed with the visual external quality of the dash top, fitting was a little challenging . I had to remove a lot of surplus foam from the front edge  to allow it to fit flush. Tedious job but end finish superb.

David - The TR shop ones are typically recognised as the best quality and fit - not the cheapest but quality usually pays .

I do have a complete 4A dash trim kit spare which I have had recovered with the leading edge stitched 444030437_IMG_1906Resized.thumb.JPG.d5ce2cb5271e61c0384fbbd00a710321.JPG- the kit includes the dash top, both crash pads, including the correct LH grab handle one, the switch plinth and the H frame - photos attached  but apologies for the poor quality - if interested, please PM me for more details

Cheers Rich

IMG_1907 Resized.JPG

IMG_1908 Resized.JPG

IMG_1911 Resized.JPG

IMG_1912 Resized.JPG

IMG_1913 Resized.JPG

IMG_1914 Resized.JPG

IMG_1915 Resized.JPG

IMG_1916 Resized.JPG

IMG_1917 Resized.JPG

IMG_1918 Resized.JPG