Live axle 4A Cream Puff

On the photos shown (limited to exterior) that's a pretty car. Of course under bonnet or under floor photos (not shown)  may tell a different story. ;)

Mick Richards

There are (94) pics - scroll down ;).

They all tell the same story. Very nice body off resto apparently for a very demanding club member. It's rare to see a dashboard comparable to the originals; most are plainer or more gaudy. 

Strong money for a TR of any stripe over here, but higher numbers have been made.

Tom

Pretty...pretty me like, just 2 things I'd adjust if it were mine.

Mick Richards

Nice car, someone needs to teach them how to fold the hood properly though. only about 200 cars before mine so should really be titled as a 65.

Stuart.

3 hours ago, Tr4aJim said:

Stuart, yeah my live axle Tr4a was titled as a 66, but the serial number says it’s a 65. Maybe in the US it was a function of when it was imported and/or sold.

Jim

Yes but that should have made it a 66 then, cars that came in later on in the year were usually registered as being the next year same as your US manufacturers used to announce the next years model around 2/3rds of the way through the year.

Stuart.